Who is responsible for processing your data (the data controller)?
Name: Syna Therapeutics, SL
Tax ID no.: B-67133918
Address: C/ Baldiri Reixac, 4-8 (Parc Científic de Barcelona) – 08028 Barcelona
Telephone no.: (+34) 93 333 35 44
Why do we process your personal data?
Syna Therapeutics, SL processes data provided by data subjects in order to carry out the services contracted, bill these services, and also to inform data subjects about the company’s services.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be stored as long as the business relationship with the customer is maintained and, invariably, for the period required by law in each case.
What legitimacy do we have to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the data subject’s own express consent to the processing of his/her data.
Who will your data be passed on to?
The data will be disclosed to the servers of Ciclick located in an EU country; the company guarantees that adequate security levels will be maintained. Data will also be disclosed to third parties if necessary subject to a legal provision.
What are your rights when you provide us with data?
- Anyone has the right to ask Syna Therapeutics, SL to confirm if it is processing personal data of interest to them.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data as well as the right to request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, to request that such data be erased in certain situations, for example, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that their data processing be restricted, in which case we will only store them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to the particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Syna Therapeutics, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You are also informed that you have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- To exercise the above rights, you must contact Syna Therapeutics, SL by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Baldiri Reixac, 4-8, 08028 Barcelona, indicating which right is exercised and attaching a copy of your ID card.
- Any person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if he or she considers that they have been unable to exercise their rights.
How did we obtain your data?
- The personal data processed by Syna Therapeutics, SL comes from the express consent of the customer.
- The categories of data processed are: identification data, postal or electronic addresses, commercial information.
- Specially protected data may be processed.